Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Christmas !!

Christmas is fast approaching and everyone is excited for Santa's arrival at our house. The kids are defiantly counting down the days and hours until christmas morning, and I have started the list of TO DO before I can have my christmas supper on Christmas Day for my family as well as to get ready for a family Christmas at my Grandma's house. So the days are not long enough lately but it will all be worth it in the end.

Rick and I have been getting out and going for our walks which is great and I really look forward to them I have been avoiding going to the city and doing any shopping after our last horrible trip (check out the previous blog post if you are wondering what that is about ).  In doing that I have been in a much better mood I think I will wait to go out to the stores until some of the business has subsided a little.

I left Rick at home the other day when we delivered some stuff to my grandma's he was at home for about a hour and that is the longest I have left him. I would leave him for a few minutes at a time working up to a little longer just to have him used to it in the event I need to go somewhere that it just isn't ideal to take him too. He does really well when I leave him but this time when I got home and let him out of his kennel you would have thought I was gone for 6 months he was so excited to see me ! Sure makes a girl feel loved at how excited he was to see me and he would not leave my side for the rest of the day as if to say "don't you dare leave me again".

I won't be posting until the new year so I hope you all have a fabulous christmas and all the best in the new year !

Until next time
Ashley and Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment